Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 18, 2023

Halloween Pumpkin and Pineapple Heads?πŸπŸŽƒ

I notice that
pineapple farmers in Australia want people to make pineapple head Jack-o-lanterns this year instead of the more traditional American pumpkin heads we Australians see in American movies, such as 'Halloween' and the 1999 (Year of the Rabbit) movie 'Sleepy Hollow'.
Halloween isn't even an official holiday over here anyway, not that you'd know it, plus we are in spring going into summer, so pumpkins don't make seasonal sense over here anymore than winter meals on Christmas Day in summer make sense in Australia. 
The Rough End of the Pineapple in 2023?πŸπŸ’ΈπŸ€‘
What my local Australian supermarket is selling
What my local Australian supermarket is selling
 ... except for the Crystal head vodka:-)
I must put a pineapple on my bucket list this Halloween:-)
A gingerbread pumpkin head?
These little $1.50 glass skull shot glasses and plastic skull wine "glasses" from the Halloween section of my local supermarket will make my Halloween much more merrier than most this year.
I should mention on a personal synchromystic note that the young-looking guy who served me on Friday the 13th, 2023, when I bought the pumpkin head bucket and skull shot glasses, was named Dorian, a name I can't remember ever having encountered before in my travels in real-life when it comes to meeting someone named Dorian, which is rather coincidental since I have only just read 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' recently, not to mention having bought the 1945 movie based on the book -
The Mythistory of Oscar Wilde?πŸ—½πŸ‘»
Cheers:-)
Crystal Head Vodka, Father's Day and Death

No comments:

Post a Comment