Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 22, 2017

Echo of the Spirit-world?

I just listened to another podcast featuring Echo Bodine on Jen Weigel's WGN Radio show 'I'm Spiritual Dammit'.
I’m Spiritual Dammit | Echo Bodine
"In audio signal processing and acoustics, echo is a reflection of sound that arrives at the listener with a delay after the direct sound.
The delay is proportional to the distance of the reflecting surface from the source and the listener. Typical examples are the echo produced by the bottom of a well, by a building, or by the walls of an enclosed room and an empty room.
A true echo is a single reflection of the sound source.
The word echo derives from the Greek ἠχώ (ēchō), itself from ἦχος (ēchos), "sound".
Echo in the folk story of Greek is a mountain nymph whose ability to speak was cursed, only able to repeat the last words anyone spoke to her.
Some animals use echo for location sensing and navigation, such as cetaceans (dolphins and whales) and bats."
I don't see or hear dead people, but I have sensed them from time to time, so I like the idea of a lady named Echo who picks up signals that most of us can't.
I might not be able to hear ... or sense what Echo can, or claims to sense, but Echo's thoughts on life do resonate with my own to some degree.
Interesting lady, I think.
And Jen's podcasts are interesting, as well.
Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole: Episode 176: Jenniffer Weigel Discusses Psychics, Healers, and Mediums

No comments:

Post a Comment