Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 28, 2017

Mulholland Drive is Set in the Twin Peaks Universe?!

"Guess who's hanging out in the audience of the club [in 'Mulholland Drive']: Laura Palmer and Ronette Pulaski, two of Bob's most notable victims."
I saw someone had come to my blog through the Cracked website, so I followed the link over there and took a look around and found this interesting theory that was posted on the Cracked site -
Mulholland Drive Is Set In The Twin Peaks Universe
Now I'll have to blow the dust off my copy of 'Mulholland Drive' and watch it again with an eye to the new 'Twin Peaks' show.
6 Mindblowingly WTF Fan Theories (That Actually Make Sense)
Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment