Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 26, 2017

SIR NO FACE?

I was listening to a podcast about a ghost called 'Sir No Face' at the 'Paranormal Podcast' site last week, which I mentioned in this post - 
The Future of Pod-casting and Trouble at Ten
The island 'Sir No Face' apparently haunts in Sydney, Australia is Cockatoo Island in Sydney Harbour.
SIR NOFACE with Chad Calek – Paranormal Podcast 488
I've never heard of this ghost before, and I live in Australia, so it's a well-kept secret that maybe only people who live in inner Sydney have heard about?
Next time I'm down in Sydney I'll check the island out for myself.
Sounds like an interesting film, but it could all just be a clever New South Wales tourist campaign to lure suckers to the island.
I've seen the island from the mainland, and it did have a bit of a spooky look about it, but I never knew it was haunted, even though I knew it had something to do with convicts in years gone by.
But that could be said of most of Sydney.
May 1st?! May Day?
Some scenes from the movies 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' and 'Unbroken' were filmed on Cockatoo Island.
If they ever remake the movie 'Face/Off' again, then I know just the island to film it on;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment