Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 20, 2017

The Left-hand Path of Time?

Have you watched Jake Kotze's 'ARMED with a DREAM' video that I wrote about in this post? -
Entangled in a Bad Dream and Knowing Jack about Good & Evil?
I was wondering why we are supposed to wear our watches on our left arm when I was writing that post and thinking how lucky the guy who cuts his right arm off in the movie '127 Hours' (pictured above) was lucky he still had his watch.
I found this answer on a Google search -
"Watches are most often worn on the wrist of a person's non dominant hand.
This makes the watch easier to put on and take off.
It just so happens that watches tend to be worn on the left wrist because the majority of people are right-handed."
But then I thought back to the post I wrote about the Rolex ad on Oscar night in my Emma Watson/Bill Paxton post -
Emma Watson, Bill Paxton, Oscar Night and Synching Like a Stone
And then I come across Graham Hancock writing about Rolex wrist watches on page 314 (3.14/Pi?) of his literally bloody awful book 'Entangled' and I too thought WTF? 
But I was thinking What, not Where The F#@k?
Which made me wonder which arm would Baphomet wear his/her watch on?-)
I think I'll just get a pocket watch and hope that money doesn't burn a hole in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment