Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 18, 2017

Future Fossils Podcast with Becca Tarnas, Archetypal Astrologer

I've never heard of Becca Tarnas, but I'm very impressed with the work she is doing after I looked up more info about her work and interests.
Future Fossils: Living Through a Revolutionary Age
I even found an interview that Gordon White had done with Becca Tarnas at his 'Rune Soup' podcast that I must have missed.
About Becca Segall Tarnas
I think I've found one more of "the others";-)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Right up my alley. Thanks for posting, Daz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to e-mail you and tell you to check out Becca's website Trish, as I thought you would be interested in this subject matter.
    You've beaten me to the punch though and saved me sending you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete