Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 27, 2017

The Secret Sun and the Siren's Song

Wow!
I watched Episode 8 of the new 'Twin Peaks' show last night and the A Bomb scene sent WTF bombs from my mouth and now Chris Knowles has sent those bombs flying around in my mind once again, as he posts another mind-blowing post about Tim Buckley's 'Song of the Siren' and all of the weirdness surrounding it -
This is the Water: Twin Peaks, Roswell and the Siren's Song
I must admit that I had never heard of this song before Chris started writing about it in his posts on the Buckleys at his 'Secret Sun' blog.
And that clip Chris put in the latest post of Patricia Arquette's love scenes to 'Song of the Siren' in David Lynch's film 'Lost Highway' is even more down the rabbit hole when it comes to this song, because Patricia plays two characters in 'Lost Highway'Renee Madison & Alice Wakefield.
Andras Jones, who played a twin in the 1988 movie 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 4' (his twin in the movie was a girl named Alice) had Patricia on his Radio8Ball show in 2010, which I wrote about in this post of mine in 2015, just before Pat picked up the Oscar -
Did the "Pop Oracle" Forecast Patricia Arquette's Success in the Movie "Boyhood" Back in 2010?
Born: April 8, 1968
Patricia was born on April 8th, which is the day my now deceased father was born on, and his mother (my grandmother) passed away on, although all on different years.
Synchronicity Wasn't Horsing Around on April 8th
Patricia was in the movie 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 3'.
Number 8?! 
The house above was the house my dad grew up in and my Nan passed away in.
It was number 8 in her street, and she died on my father's birthday, April 8th.
F8?
David Bowie was born on January 8th, as well;-)
'Lost Highway' came out the same year Jeff Buckley drowned, 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment