Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 25, 2017

Exploring Byzantium, the World of Ghost Empire

Hagia Sophia in Turkey
I'm reading the book 'Ghost Empire' by Richard Fidler at the moment and there are a lot of synchonicites swirling around me at the moment with me reading this book at this time, which I will be writing about in future posts, but I just wanted to plug this podcast I heard today where Scott Stephens interviews Richard about writing the book.
Magical book (so far) I think.
Click on the link below to listen to it - 
Exploring Byzantium, the world of Ghost Empire: Scott Stephens with Richard Fidler
And if you would like to see what the modern city is like, check out the movie 'Kedi' where seven street cats are followed around the city.
Kedi

No comments:

Post a Comment