Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 27, 2019

I Painted the Guy Who Put Together Peppa Pig?

My Painting ... sort of:-)
I saw a touching video about a grandpa in China welding together a Peppa Pig for his Grandson who was coming to visit him for
Chinese New Year.
But it wasn't some story from real life, it was just a BS film promotion to cash in on Peppa Pig and this coming year being the Year of the Pig, which starts in early February, 2019.
Viral Peppa Pig video highlights China's deep social divide ahead of Chinese New Year
As I was reading and watching this story I remembered the artists who were trying to out paint one another with the lady who painted a swan and all of a sudden I wished I could paint so I could paint this Chinese guy who put together the pig.
I Painted the Woman Who Painted the Guy Who Painted the Lady Who Painted the Swan?
I can't paint though, but I didn't let that stop my ambition.
I took a screen shot from the video and went over to to
a paint program and hey presto ... a painted put together pig.
Happy Chinese New Year for the coming year.
Pig out ... and paint pigs:-)
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment