Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 27, 2020

The Owls in Twin Peaks Represent the Light/Energy and the Space In-between?

I couldn't help thinking of Mike Clelland's owl book when I got to the two hour mark of the above You Tube video about the symbolism in the 'Twin Peaks' TV shows and movie. 
I also listened to the latest 'Life, Death and the Space Between' podcast about Reiki and wondered if owls could also symbolize the energy of Reiki?
Life Force Healing with Vicky Roncero
Not that I'm into Reiki, but I have heard Mike talking about people who think that they are UFO "contactees" and later took up Reiki.
So the owl kind of makes for a good metaphor for "the space in-between" this world and the next?
I wonder if David Lynch was into Reiki when he made 'Twin Peaks'?
I know that he is into TM ... and donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment