Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 9, 2020

The Invisible Worker?

Apple, Nike and other big brands linked to forced labour in China, according to ASPI | ABC News?
I guess we only see what we want to see when it comes to our own lives, right?-)
I'm not one for Communism or Capitalism, I see myself as a man in the middle when it comes to those two ideologies, and while I own a number of Apple products I'm ashamed of my ownership when I hear stories of slave labour abuses, even if it is claimed to be only third party sources, or not.
Especially with my genes and family history, which would have landed me into a slave labour camp if I had lived in NAZI Germany or Poland during the war.
No Time to Die Because I'm Too Busy Driving My Life Away?
Bing Russell was the uncredited track starter
And good luck if you want boycott all of the companies using slave labour right now in the marketplace, because there are just too many.
Probably just best to look the other way and pretend there is nothing to see here?
'No Time To Die' Postponed Until November ... And It's Not an April Fool's Joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment