Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2020

Soul Planning Tragedy?

?
 
Very interesting talk and one I resonate with in theory, but would it give me comfort in practice ... probably not -
Grief 2 Growth Podcast Ep. 59:Isabella Johnson- Soul Planning Tragedy
Still, that's life, as they say.
I just hope I planned to leave this current life before my kids do.
I subscribe to Amazon Prime and I was hoping to watch the
'Life to Afterlife' movies on my iPad, but it looks like Amazon Prime Australia doesn't have them on the free service.
Although when I put "Isabella Johnson" into the Amazon Prime search bar only one movie came up and it was called 'Jean'.
So I watched it.
Isabella Blake-Thomas in Jean (2016)
One eye blue and one eye green?
But her eye colour is clearly blue in the rest of the movie?
Bowie eyes?
And even though it did have some pretty ordinary Australian soap opera type acting (it's not an Australian movie, nor does it have Australian actors in it, I'm just describing a term for what I see as amateurish acting) and annoying (to me) dance sequences,
I liked this movie.
Maybe it was the breathtaking scenery, the fact that my own father had dementia when he died, or just the main actresses' freaky eyes, that seemed to go from regular blue to green and one green one blue in certain sections of the film, that I found mesmerizing on some level.
There is something otherworldly and shamanic to this movie, where nature and life are the real stars, I thought.
Jean (2016)
There is even an owl in it, or as I like to think of them as "nature's life/death/afterlife messenger" that lets you know that you are on the right path and following "the plan";-)
There are obvious pop-cultural references in the movie to stories like 'The Wizard of Oz', 'The Jungle Book, 'Cinderella', etc.
As well as to Native American wisdom, such as to which wolf to feed and so on, but it treads a unique path on its own I thought.

Anyway, this is just a post I didn't plan on writing ... at least not consciously;-)
Grief 2 Growth When S#it happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment