Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 31, 2020

A Greek Tragedy?

Tom and Rita on the March 13th (Friday 13th) front page of a Brisbane newspaper
From the same March 13th (Friday 13thBrisbane newspaper
I was planning on going to the 'Brisbane Greek Paniyiri Festival' this year with my sons, but I found out in the March 13th, 2020 Queensland newspaper pictured above, that for the first time in 44 years the festival was going to be cancelled this year.
I missed the festival last year, but I did write a post about going to the festival in 2018 -
Paniyiri 2018: Under the Stars and from the Sea?
The front stairs of the Greek Club in Brisbane
Welcome to Country Under a Desert Sky?
 And while I was disappointed to see that the
'Brisbane Greek Paniyiri Festival' was not going to take place in May this year, because of the Covid19 virus, it would have been a bigger Greek tragedy had I've bought a ticket for me and my son to attend the event at the Emporium Hotel at South Bank in Brisbane, pictured above, which was not too far away from the
Brisbane Greek Club, as far as the crow flies:-)
Left click on map to make bigger
Max von Sydow/CROWn/Corona-ry?
That was nearly a big fat mistake on my part to spend an evening with the Hanks clan at South Bank.
Saving Mr Hanks From Corona-virus in P.L. Travers' Home Australian State of Queensland, While Disneyland Closes to Save People From the Same Virus?
Looks like I saved my bacon by not going to the Hotel that night and by staying my six degrees away:-)
Gatherings Restricted to Two People in Australia to Slow Spread of CoronaVirus?
The siren I bought home from the last Paniyiri Festival I went to:-)
Coffee and the Siren's Song
I wonder if Michah Hanks is related to Tom Hanks?
The Michah Hanks Prpogram: Outbreak: The Disease Detectives
And I wonder if Thomas Glass, Ph.D is related to Stephen Glass?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment