Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 7, 2020

A Radio Show/Podcast for Night Owls?

Or ears to hear maybe?-)
I like listening to the 'Lighting the Void' radio/podcast over here in my part of the world, and I try to listen to the podcasts at night over here in Australia to give it that weird driving through the Bible Belt feel, with all those religious loonies fighting over just which Jesus is the real Jesus, as far as they are concerned, and who they believe is going to a fictitious hell.
But whatever floats your boat I guess.
I'm not against Christianity, I just can't stand those fun-die nut-bags who are too scared to think for themselves and like to tell everyone else where they are heading.
I'm not into whose people who are into Satan and summoning demons, either.
But Joe does have some interesting guests and nut-bags on his radio show, so if one episode isn't teaching you something, then at least most times it's entertaining, in that tell a story round the campfire way.
Lighting The Void The Fringe FM
"A show for the truth seeker.
Listen as we try to bridge the gap between the paranormal and the real.
Host Joe Rupe is on the path of finding fact from fiction, with awesome guests and the phone lines are open no screening[:-)].
One part Spirit one part Science. Subjects include ufology, conspiracy, paranormal, cryptids, conspiracy, astral travel, obe, nde, ancient knowledge, esoteric, occult and aliens of course."
Seeing God In All Life/God is Love/The Spirit of Authenticity?
πŸ‘½Mary Rodwell Psychic Abilities, UFOs and Alien ContactπŸ‘½
TruthSeekah's website
I like the contrasting guests Joe has on his radio show, and his voice and accent reminds me of the characters Sam Elliot plays in movies like 'The Big Lebowski' and
'The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot'.
 And some of the topics Joe discusses on the radio show reminds me of Sam's movie below, too;-)
I guess we all like a good story to listen to before going to sleep, whether it is true, or not ... or a bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment