Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 14, 2020

Corona-virus Confidence?

A scene from the movie 'Forrest Gump'
I went grocery shopping yesterday and was surprised to see some toilet paper still on the shelves for sale, so I grabbed a pack to give myself some Confidence for the coming shit-storm.
There was no bread on the shelves though, or cheap pasta and soup cans.
Everyone needs to calm down
I've already got the metaphorical shits ... especially now that I can't attend footy matches.
It's going to be a long year, but I've got Confidence that I'll get through it without being wiped out:-)
Never-mind Pluto, think about Uranus first:-) 
Saving Mr Hanks From Corona-virus in P.L. Travers' Home Australian State of Queensland, While Disneyland Closes to Save People From the Same Virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment