Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 9, 2020

The Near Death Experience & Our Subconscious?

I listened to the latest Guy Lawrence podcast this morning featuring Paul Aurand and found it personally synchromystical, even though I have no interest in trying to find out about my last life, as I feel it is better for me not to know, at least for now anyway -
What My Near Death Experience Taught Me & Our Subconscious with Paul Aurand
The funny thing is that on the weekend I was sorting out books in my bookcases that I had bought years ago, but am yet to read.
I threw two of them aside to read pronto, or get rid of them.
One was a book I don't even remember buying, but had heard a lot about over the years, 'Memories of the Afterlife' by Michael Newton.
I've had it for so long that the pages are starting to yellow on the edges.
424 is my late father's taxi cab number:-)
The other book was 'The Convoluted Universe: Book One' by Dolores Cannon, which I knew I had, but could never bring myself to read, even though others had told me it was worth a read.
In the podcast Paul mentions both of these late authors and their work.
What are the odds?
Talking Afterlife Experiences?
I Told You That Football is a Shamanic Sport, Didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment