Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 29, 2020

Deep State Consciousness Podcast #108: Back to the Future, Myth, Meaning (and even 9/11) - with Daniel Luxton?

Vanilla Sky (2001)
/
EVERYTHING PREDICTS 9/11?
I was informed of a podcast titled 'Deep State Consciousness Podcast #108: Back to the Future, Myth, Meaning (and even 9/11) - with Daniel Luxton' by a guy commenting as Grimy1984 at
'The Secret Sun' website, who I eventually through a series of crossed wires on my part found out was Daniel Luxton, and not Richard Cox, like I first thought.
Oops!:-)
I listened on in amusement to this podcast, as I was one of the guys who worked on the 'BTTF predicts 9/11' video with Joe Alexander.
Back to the Future, Myth, Meaning (and even 9/11) - with Daniel Luxton
I had already listened to the podcast thinking that Grimy1984 was Richard Cox the host, since I thought Grimy was saying he had started a new blog and a podcast.
But he meant he had started a new blog and was also on the podcast he put a link to in the comment at 'The Secret Sun' blog.
I had heard of Richard Cox before, it turns out, because I wrote a post about listening to the 'Skeptiko' pocast that Richard was on -
Edutainment: Understanding That the Movie IS the Movie?
Consisting of 108 beads plus the head bead?
I like how Richard said he was 36 years old in that
#428 'Skeptiko' podcast, because I'm trying to finish a book by Elizabeth Gilbert called 'Eat, Pray, Love'.
Personally, I can't stand the soppy romantic angle of Elizabeth's quest for "true love" in the book, but there are spiritual gems buried throughout the story, and the way the book is set up is one of them, because Elizabeth sets the book up into 108 chapters and three sections of 36 chapters each to represent the three countries she adventured in
(Eat/Italy, Pray/India, Love/Indonesia).
Elizabeth in the intro to the book tells the reader the book is set out like the Japa mala, or Japa beads, and that she was 36 years old when she wrote the book.
I'm only two thirds the way through the book so far, so I can't really tell you what I think of the book as a whole, but it seems to be a lot more insightful and thought provoking than the soppy movie that was made from the book, I think.
I listened to the 'Deep State Consciousness' podcast through the Apple podcast site on my iPad and found it amusing that this particular podcast episode featuring Daniel Luxton was #108:-)
108 may be the ultimate rabbit whole number, if you think too much about it, I think ... but try not to;-)
In the TV show Lost, the numbers from the fictional Valenzetti equation (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42) had to be entered every
108 (the sum of the six numbers) minutes on a computer to prevent an unknown catastrophic event from occurring.
Now I'm not saying there aren't conspiracies going on in the world we live in, but to think that people like the makers of BTTF are working hand in hand with some evil "Illuminati" and have insider knowledge of conspiratorial future events is pretty shallow and amusing thinking.
The Mysterious Universe of Flight MH370?
Pulling a fish from the mental peculator?
I think on a deep "collective consciousness" level we are all capable of "pulling a fish from the mental peculator", as David Lynch might say, no matter what "scientific" people like Richard Dawkins would have you believe -     
Synchromysticism and Synonymy?
An official Major League Baseball
baseball has
108 stitches
"In 2016 the Chicago Cubs (MLB) won the World Series for the first time in 108 years, ending the longest championship drought in North American professional sports.
The Cubs' win came in the 10th inning with 8 runs (108)."
Now you really do have to scratch your head and wonder just who or what the ultimate scriptwriter is when it comes to life, but it certainly isn't a bunch of humans from Hollywood, or anywhere on this planet I believe.
On a personal note I noticed that Richard Cox recorded a number of podcasts with Tim Freke, who I have written about on my blog before.
Freke shares the same birthday of April 8th as my late father, which is also the date his mother (my Nan) passed away on.
Synchronicity IT Can Be FREKEy at Times, Can't IT?
T!M[E] Freke?
If You Are Going to Ask the Big Questions Then You Probably Aren't Going to Like the Big Answers?
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Synchromysticism is a deep whole, but no human is digging it:-)
Did you know Daniel that Chris Hemsworth is going to play
Hulk Hogan in a movie biopic and that both Hogan and Hemsworth share 8/11 as a birthday?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment