Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 30, 2020

Writer of 'I Love Rock 'n Roll' Dies of Corona-virus?

"Alan Merrill died on March 29, 2020 from COVID-19, during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.
He was 69 years old at the time of his death."
Alan Merrill was in the band 'The Lead' when they had their one hit single, 'Akuma ga kureta Aoi Bara' (Blue Rose)
Which I find eerily synchromystic since I wrote this post featuring a blue rose a few days ago -
Take Time to Smell the Roses Because Losing Your Sense of Smell Could Be One of the First Signs You Have COVID-19?
"Alan recorded one album with Atlantic Records, 'Alone in Tokyo', which yielded one hit single, 'Namida' (Teardrops) and he became the first foreign domestic market pop star in the Japanese 
Group Sounds."
Teardrops?!
Are you thinking what I'm thinking Mr.Knowles?-)
Idina Menzel, AURORA - Into the Unknown
 (Live from the 92nd Academy Awards)
Diamond[s] Princess and a Siren Song Followed by a Parasite Ending Oscar Night?
The Ruby Princess?
Ruby Princess in Oz?
RATS/STARbucks?-)
Sorry, I've probably gone a bit overboard as my cabin fever sets in with all these Covid19/siren connections.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the daily art, news and music. 32 degrees f and grey here and everyone being shut in, at 9am it's hard to tell morning from afternoon- 9am, 4pm- looks the same. I look forward to checking out your art gallery of images, love the banksy ones.
    I personally don't know a sick person yet but we all feel guilty being near other people, keeping distance. I am lucky as I have a long drive way and some land to walk my dog on. Keeping an eye out for drones these days, sheesh!
    Be well, I send you friendly vibes for all of your loved ones as well.
    Delorus

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 22 degrees Celsius over here right now at 11:30 pm and tops predicted of 31 degrees Celsius for tomorrow (Tuesday).
    So that would be 71.6 degrees f now and 87.8 degrees f tops for tomorrow.
    Most the art in this post is Alan Merrill's, who to be honest I had never even heard of until I saw his obituary on the news.
    I was aware of the hit song Joan Jett sang, but I never had a clue who wrote it until today.
    Stay safe Delorus and hopefully I'll have some more art for you tomorrow.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete