Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 23, 2020

Ruby Princess in Oz?

The Ruby Princess?
Hmm ... Ruby slippers and Oz?!
Sydney is Hugh Jackman's hometown
Some interesting synchromysticism here with 'The Boy From Oz' star Hugh Jackman sharing a birthday of October 12th with the infamous Aleister Crowley.
She was built in 2008 by Fincantieri in Trieste, Italy.
Ruby Princess was turned over to Carnival Corporation and Princess Cruises in late October 2008.
She was formally named at Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on November 6, 2008 by Trista and Ryan Sutter."
LIBER XXV THE STAR RUBY Composed by Aleister Crowley for the Order A∴A∴
Some interesting points to ponder there with the 'Ruby Princess' being built in 2008, which was also the Year of the Rat, just like it is in 2020.
The Carnival is Over?
Max von Sydow
Max von Sydow/CROWn/Corona-ry?
The crow which called out from my garden, as I'm writing this post
Now if you are a regular reader of my blog you would know that I consider the crow as my totem spirit animal, and as I'm writing this post I hear a strange gargling crow call, so I get up and look out the window of my computer room to see that there is a crow in my garden calling out to me in the weirdest call I have heard, and I have heard many.
I went downstairs to see if I could get a better shot of my visitor, as it's pretty hard trying to get a descent photo through fly screens.
On the Road with Corvids
My visitor seems to be a bit of a fence sitter in life, too:-)
After my crow friend flew off I looked at my kitchen clock and it was five minutes to midday.
In Queensland we are not on daylight saving time like the other eastern Australian states, but at midday March 23rd the lock-down laws take effect. 
Shutdown begins in some Australian states
Country Music Icon Kenny Rogers Dies at 81?
8181, a pair of aces and eights?
"The Cosmic Dealer" may not play dice with the universe, but what a Joker when it comes to the deal it seems?-)
Unless it's all just coincidence?-)
I'll leave you to call that one for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment