Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 1, 2020

Dreaming Jaguars?

I'm yet to do any psychedelics, but listening to people explain their experiences of them fascinates me.
I listened to the latest 'The DMT Xperience' podcast episode last night and found it quite interesting indeed, as I was in bed and kept drifting off into a natural dream state and would hear these guys having a conversation thinking it was part of my dream, then I would wake up and reset the podcast back to where I consciously remembered being up to before drifting off.
I did this a number of times through the night, until I managed to make it through the podcast while consciously awake in my bed.
The DMT Xperience podcast: Justin & Paul (Dreaming Jaguars) February 28, 2020
Mind blowing stuff, by the sounds of it?
Hmm ... the blue lady, hey?-)
There are some trippy videos at the 'Dreaming Jaguars' You Tube channel, too.
The DMT Xperience Podcast?

No comments:

Post a Comment