Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 6, 2019

Music, Vibration & the Secret Language of the Heart?

Guy Lawrence at the 'PGS: The Movie'
screening last Thursday
Matt Omo playing crystal bowls and the gong last Thursday
I met Guy Lawrence at a screening of 'PGS: The Movie' that he had arranged the screening of down in Byron Bay last Thursday and Matt Omo did a 20 minute session of sound healing after the screening and just before the Q&A with the director and writer of the movie Bill Bennett.
I happened to be reading Wayne Dyer's autobiography
'I Can See Clearly Now' and going through Wayne's old podcast shows at Hay House Radio and I had just been listening to a few of Wayne's shows on the weekend, including one on musical therapy where Wayne mentions that he is writing a book called 
'I Can See Clearly Now' -
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer - Musical Therapy
Then I see the latest Guy Lawrence podcast come up on my iTunes podcast list on my iPad and it's also about musical therapy with a guy named Barry Goldstein, who has also written music for Wayne Dyer -
Barry Goldstein: Music, Vibration & The Secret Language Of The Heart
After listening to Barry on Guy's podcast and because I had been on a journey from Brisbane to Byron Bay last Thursday to see
'PGS: The Movie' I ended up buying an album of Barry's from the iTunes store called 'Ambiology 3: The Journey', which I've played a few times now while reading the rest of Wayne's book and I find the music very relaxing and soothing.
Life is a journey, not a destination, as they say, isn't it?
Personal (inner) Guidance System?

No comments:

Post a Comment