Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 9, 2022

LIFE AFTER DEATH AFTER LIFE?

I recently binged watched the Netflix series 'LIFE AFTER DEATH' where they seem to capitalize people's names on screen for some reason, which made me laugh when I would see the name CLINT come up on my iPad screen;-)
This Buzzfeed Made My Day:-)
Clint jokes aside though I really liked this series and this is the first time I had ever heard of 
Tyler Henry, who seems rather impressive with what he gets from his doodles.
And on the subject of C words I watched season 3 of 'After Life' having watched seasons 1 & 2 the last time I had subscribed to Netflix.
Knowing that Ricky Gervais who plays Tony in 'After Life' as well as writing and directing the series is an atheist makes the contrast between the two shows interesting to someone like me who is not an atheist or a religious person.  
'After Life' is as cringe-worthy as it is funny and heartwarming ... much like real life is I guess.
I can't help wondering if an NDE is on the cards for Ricky a little further down the track?
That might make for some interesting future writing from Ricky ... but then again maybe he is doing what he signed up for anyway?-)
But what would a silly old C#NT like me know, right?-)
Hmm ... what can I watch next on Netflix?
Bad Vegan looks good in a bad kind of good way:-)
The Power of the Dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment