Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 18, 2022

Strange and Unexplained ... or Just a Hoax?

Episode 25 // Stigmata: The Blessed Miracle
or The Result of an Impressionable Mind?
I listened to the above podcast episode on Good Friday, not because I'm a religious person, it was because I noticed that it was uploaded on my birthday last year.
I only found Daisy Eagan's 'Strange and Unexplained' podcast from doing a search through Apple Podcasts on my iPad after listening to Ryan and Chris Bledsoe talk about Diana Walsh- Pasulka being involved as a religious consultant with 'The Conjuring' movies -
Paranormal Investigator Lorraine Warren Dies on Holy Thursday?
The Conjuring 2, Elvis and 1977
While I find
Daisy's podcast series amusing and some times interesting, her work can be rather sloppy, such as when she starts off saying in this podcast episode below that the 
Westall UFO incident took place in the Australian state of Queensland, when in fact it was 1000 miles away in the Australian state of Victoria:-)
Australia is Just a Playground for UFOs and Aliens?-)
Episode 2.1 // Mandela Effect Mayhem
No wonder people believe in "The Mandela Effect" when pod-casters like Daisy tell listeners that the Westall UFO incident took place in Queensland:-)  
I guess we all like to hear a good story whether it's real or not, as it's bound to have some effect on all our lives;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment