Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 2, 2022

2022 ... and Still Sinking/Syncing ... Metaphorically?

2022 Brisbane Portrait Prize

I see it's time for entries in the 'Brisbane Portrait Prize' again -
The Shark Is Broken?
The Art of Swimming, Big Fish and Keeping Calm?
If I could paint I'd paint my arm coming out of the water holding my cell phone, which would have a selfie of my face about to go under water with a "have a nice day" fake smile with a tinge of fear across my face and with a faint tinge of blood in the water around me, and I'd title it "Where the Bloody Hell Do You Think I am?":-)
But I'm as good a painter as I am a swimmer:-P
ScoMo-phobia and the Shark They Never Saw Coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment