Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 19, 2022

How Do You Self-Isolate in a Crowded House?-)

Neil Finn tested positive for Covid-19
I gave
Bluesfest a miss this year, as there weren't really any bands that I wanted to see play again.
Although earlier on in the year I nearly bought a one day ticket to go down to see and hear 
'Crowded House' play, because if I had to pick the act I would most like to hear/see on the weekend card it was this great AUSTRALIAN band;-)
I love pissing my New Zealander/Kiwi friends off by claiming this band for Australia:-)
While it's good to see the crowds back at Bluesfest I'm glad I stayed home this year in my uncrowded house and just hung around with a few friends and family ... who probably have Covid 19 anyway for all I know:-)
The last time I tried buying a ticket to Bluesfest was back in 2020 -
Get better soon Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment