Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 9, 2022

The Melt, David Charles Plate, Synchromysticism, Pink Floyd and Too Much Time on My Hands?

The Melt Podcast: David Charles Plate
Synchromysticism and Film
... and just another brick in THE MELT?-)
I found this recent podcast episode above featuring my old sync-head mate David Plate when I was searching for podcast episodes about Chris and Ryan Bledsoe for this recent post of mine -
I used to listen to 'The Melt' podcast (well, the free part of it anyway) about a year ago until the guests got boring and/or stupid then I gave it the flick.
But I just had to have a listen to David to hear what he has been up to lately (the free part anyway;-).
And as soon as I had listened to David talking about getting started in sync-ups by watching the Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz sync-up 'Darkside of Oz' I see in the news that 'Pink Floyd' have re-united to record a song to raise money for Ukraine.
Pink Floyd reunite for Ukraine protest song
Sunflowers in yesterday's newspaper:-)
Maybe I have too much time on my hands, not that I recall ever having heard that
Styx song before listening to The Melt guy talk about hearing it twice in one day at two different stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment