Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 17, 2022

Everything Everywhere All At Once?

The Big Picture?
Everything Everyone All the Time?!
I haven't seen the movie 'Everything Everywhere All At Once' that everyone seems to be talking about at the moment, but I will make the trek to the cinema to watch it soon.
One of the year’s most acclaimed and thrilling movies?
While I can believe in multiple universes and dimensions I can't buy the multiple timeline theory where there are multiple selves of each of us living different lives in multiple dimensions or universes, as much as that might sound like a fun mind game and fodder for movie story-lines.
I had to laugh reading about my American friend Trish from the 'Synchrosecrets' blog writing a post about seeing this movie at an American cinema and feeling overwhelmed by the movie and leaving the cinema halfway through the movie, as if she was reading one of my posts on this blog and getting lost like she often does trying to follow my logic and writing a comment about how my mind is a labyrinth ... to her:-)
I like how
Michelle Yeoh turns 60 years old in August this year, which makes her a Water Tiger like the late Steve Irwin -
2022, Australia Zoo and the Year of the Tiger?
Starring Michelle Yeoh
Elvis and the Tiger?

No comments:

Post a Comment