Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 4, 2022

A 22 Year Journey on the Road with Kids?!

A family traveling around the world
I had just finished reading 'On the Road with Kids' last month thinking that I couldn't imagine traveling around the world by motor-home with kids for a year, and then I see the above story of an Argentine family that just made it home after a 22 year journey on the road with kids in a vintage car.
The longest road trip I've done this year ironically was last Wednesday when I drove from the other side of Brisbane to Bribie Island and back when I dropped my copy of 'On the Road with Kids' to the Bribie Island Book Exchange for someone else to go on the journey with that family:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment