Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 14, 2022

The Lady/The Fatima Prophecies?

I'm not a Roman Catholic like James Tunney (the guy in the above You Tube) is, but my late Nan was, so while I'm no fan of the dogma of the church I do like the spiritual aspects of her faith and the Virgin Mary was probably the thing that most resonated with me as a non-Catholic child growing up with a Catholic Nan.
I have a magnetic Virgin Mary on the top of my fridge as a reminder of my Nan's faith and the things my Nan taught me about her faith as I was growing up, so while I'm a "spiritual and not religious" person I do have a soft spot for stories such as the 
Fatima Prophecies like James is talking to Jeff about in the 
I take the Fatima prophecies with a pinch of salt, even though something must have happened in Fatima back in 1917.
So the incident has always intrigued me.
Fats Domino Goes Home in the Same Month of the 100th Anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima?
Our Lady of FΓ‘tima
Now it seems The Vatican is interested  in accounts like 
Chris Bledsoe's story of "The Lady" who visits him -
The Lady?
According to
Chris Bledsoe the Lady usually appears to him around Easter, so it will be interesting to hear if anything worth mentioning happens this year from Chris, and if not then why not, considering the world is teetering on the brink of WWIII?
James Tunney mentioned Malachi Martin in his 
'New Thinking Allowed' video and the novel 'Windswept House', which I have had sitting in my bookshelf for years not having read it, so maybe I'll have to make a start on it over Easter maybe?
It can't be much worse than a Dan Brown novel I guess:-)
Happy Easter everybody?-)
The UFO/UAP Fight Club Fighting for the Truth and Fighting Over Half-Truths?

No comments:

Post a Comment