Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 24, 2017

WTH?!!

I was thinking about giving my Netflix account the flick yesterday, so I went through all the movies that I had saved to watch on 'My List' and saw I had a movie called 'What the Health' on that list, so I watched it not thinking it would be anything out of the ordinary, but by the end of seeing the movie I had made a vow to myself to eat a mostly a Vegan diet from now on, barring celebration dinners like Christmas family get togethers and such.
So technically I won't be a Vegan, but I will be trying to eat mostly a Vegan diet from now on.
I'll still be wearing some leather on my body though, as I'm not doing it to save the animals, I'm eating Vegan foods to save my own health.
So, I guess I'll need to get cooking now with my new dietary lifestyle?
 And sorry Joe, because even though I know Vegans can be a pain in the ass, I don't think they are lying when it comes down to the health stats.
The only horse I have in this race is my own, and from now on it will be having a feedbag full of Vegan food*
*Barring Christmas feasts and Illuminati human sacrifices I may attend in the future, that is;-) 
But I might have to pass on Pastor Anderson's concerns about Vegans and their diet at the next Illuminati meeting I go to;-)

UPDATE: 2023
CJ's Famous Star Beef Burger
What's so "famous" about it?
Since I have written this post I have hitched a ride on the
meat wagon now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment