Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 29, 2020

Is Being a Vegan UNETHICAL?

I'm NOT a Vegan, or even a Vegetarian for that matter, even though I do try to keep my meat eating to a minimum these days, more for health than ethical reasons.
The fact of life is that animals eat other animals in nature, so it's all part of life on this planet, whether we like it or not.
I'm no sadist and don't like to see animals suffer and I even have plants around my home which I'm quite fond of and take care of.
My plant friend Robert (full name Robert Plant:-) who lives in my kitchen:-)
But I think Alexis does make a good point in her video -
PLANT LIVES MATTER! πŸ’ - Is Being A Vegan UNETHICAL? Conscious Commentary in the Garden (EPISODE 6)
There is another thought for Vegans to torture themselves with:-)
And don't make me laugh Alexis by bringing up that Breatharian BS:-P
Commentary in and on the Garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment