Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 31, 2023

The Devil is WOKE in 2023?😇🙏😱🤑💸

Looking at the posters for the "new" Exorcist movie I first thought it was going to be a black and white movie ... then I saw the trailer and it turns out it is;-)
I'm not against seeing movies with original content being shot with a "diverse" cast, but it's becoming a bit of a Hollywood joke re-imagining old films to try and please the PC crowd, I think.
What next, 'The Shining' with one black twin and one white twin trying to convince an Asian kid on a trike to "come and join us, Danny" while a white father chases them round the Overlook with a pair of editing scissors?-P 
The Exorcist: Believer (2023)
Re-
imagine there's no heaven ...?

UPDATE: August 1st, 2023
I saw 'Talk To Me' yesterday and what a classic horror film it is ... or soon will be.
Now that's how you make a classic new horror movie with a "diverse" cast, I think, instead of trying to re-imagine classic films with a "diverse" cast.
But maybe I'm just talking to the hand, right?-)
We had planned on seeing 'Oppenheimer' yesterday, but, "if you want to make God laugh, then tell God your plans", right?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment