Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 20, 2023

The Moon, the World Cup and a Strange Angel?👼🚀🌏🌒🌝

I heard
Georgina Rose mention the Paramount Plus series 'Strange Angel' on a few podcasts she had been a guest on and how she had done a review of the show on her You Tube channel.
And with today being the anniversary of American men allegedly setting foot on the moon, I thought I would restart my Paramount Plus subscription and start watching.
Dates: 20 July – 20 August
Ironically, the 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup kicked off tonight and I watched Australia play Ireland on the opening night, which meant I have only seen the first episode of 
'Strange Angel' so far, but it does look good.
At least Austria ... I mean Australia is off to a good start in the World Cup;-)
I wonder if 'Barbie' opening the day after the opening games of the 
2023 FIFA Women's World Cup is just a coincidence?
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom
of the Crystal Skull (2008)
The ISS takes about 93 minutes to circle the Earth?
I was watching a 'Great Courses' lecture about the planets and the lecturer mentioned that the International Space Station takes about 93 minutes to orbit the Earth, and I thought where have I heard that number used before?-)
Every Man and Woman is a Star ... But Jesus is a SuperSTAR?⭐🌟
I saw this
newspaper article above just after writing this post, about a guy who studied down the road (Gold Coast) from where I live and is now orbiting the Earth for 6 months in the ISS:-)


UPDATE: August, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment