Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 4, 2023

The Reality Continuum?πŸ§ πŸ’€πŸ‘Ό

‘Go back’: Study suggests near-death
experiences are
real ‘other dimensions of reality’?
I haven't listened to too many 'Troubled Minds' episodes so far, but I do like Mike Strange's approach in having a philosophical discussion on the topics discussed in each episode rather than like on some of these other sites on the net led by some self-appointed gurus/magicians telling us all the way things really are while they put their hand out for money to keep their shows/blogs going, like some fundamentalist tent preacher fleecing the flock.
I Origins (2014)
I wrote about watching this movie last night in my last post, and while it's not the greatest movie ever made about the subject, it certainly is thought proving, I think -

No comments:

Post a Comment