Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 13, 2023

God Doesn't Play Dice with the Universe, it's More Like Rawlette?πŸŽ²πŸ‡πŸ°

The latest 'The UFO Rabbit Hole Podcast' dropped on my Apple Podcast feed here in Oz on Friday the 13th and was about synchronicity, featuring Sharon Hewitt Rawlette, who I've written about before on this blog -
The Source and Significance of Coincidences?
An Interview with Sharon Hewitt Rawlette:
 On
Synchronicities
I had to have a listen to this episode, as I wrote a post the about a week ago where I made the joke that God doesn't play dice with the universe ... it's more like roulette, and I always think of roulette when I see Sharon's surname of Rawlette -
Lola in the Mirror ... Run Lola Run?πŸ’°πŸ€‘
An Interview with Jeffrey Kripal on The UFO Rabbit Hole Podcast: The Flip & How To Think Impossibly in the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ₯•πŸ‡πŸ•³πŸ°πŸ›ΈπŸ‘½

No comments:

Post a Comment