Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 3, 2023

Book Angels?πŸ“•πŸ“–πŸ‘ΌπŸ¦ˆ

Books I haven't yet finished reading
stacked on my bedside table,
including
Hancock's 'War God'
The two books I'm reading at the
 moment from the
"Book Angel"
I stumbled across this You Tube above when writing up my last post -
My Happiest Birthday Ever
Page 84 from Trent Dalton's book 'Love Stories'
Boy-like wonderTrent Dalton sees
the humanity
where there's none?
"Book Angel" moments to me are like being thrown a curveball, it's not the play I was expecting to make at the time, and my life spins off in another direction from where I thought it was heading when the book, movie, You Tube, podcast or sign is thrown my way.
If the "Book Angel" doesn't really exist in real life, it certainly does in my mind at least.
And I always have to make a pinky-promise to myself (and them) to read or view whatever the "Book Angels" throw my way -
At the Cross Roads of William P. Young's Work?πŸš¦πŸ‘Ό
I go out into my backyard this morning to take the rubbish bin out and I find a caterpillar preparing to change itself into a butterfly.
I have never seen a
chrysalis in my garden since I have been living here, but butterflies are nothing new to me while I have been living here -
And later in the afternoon the caterpillar was all tucked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment