Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 31, 2023

Heather O'Rourke Was Born in and Passed Away in the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ“ΊπŸ•³πŸ‡

With today being Halloween and seeing the cartoon on the 2023 calendar for the month of October hanging in my spare room, I couldn't help but think of the movie 'Poltergeist' and the little girl who gets sucked into the TV.
I wrote a post about the 2023 calendar I received as a Christmas present in 2022 -

UPDATE: October 31st, 2023
I just binged watched the 4 episodes of the new Apple TV series 'The Enfield Poltergeist' tonight and episode 4 just blew my mind, and it wasn't the haunting which the first 3 episodes mainly focused on (which the over-the-top Hollywood movie 'Conjuring 2' was based on), it was the events and coincidences surrounding the main investigator's daughter's tragic death in a motorbike crash which had me thinking WTF?!
The Conjuring 2, Elvis and 1977

No comments:

Post a Comment