Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 14, 2023

THEY Have Finally Made a Decent Alien Movie? πŸŽ₯πŸ‘½πŸ›ΈπŸŽ¬

I just watched 'No One Will Save You' on Disney+ (Star) thinking this movie was going to be a stinker, but I think this film is an instant classic as far as alien movies go.
Sure, there are clear homages to movies such as 'SIGNS', 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind', 'Alien/s', 'Communion' and even 'ET' and 'The Shining', but this movie carves its own unique niche, while standing on the shoulders of those movies which have come before it.
And let's not forget 'Fire in the Sky', which was a Hollywood spin on the Travis Walton "abduction" which took place on November 5th, 1975, or exactly 10 years before the director/writer of 'NOne Will Save You' was born:-)
Fire in the Sky
Born November 5, 1985
I've only seen this movie once so far, but I'll be watching it a few more times yet in the coming weeks, I'm sure.
I noticed that when the aliens first descend from the sky in 'NOne Will Save You' there are hoots in the soundtrack;-)
And they end the movie with the song 'Knock on Any Door' in a very 'Solaris' kind of ending I thought -
The Slavic Literature Pod?πŸŽ₯πŸ“šπŸŽ¬
Pareidolia, Owls, Synchronicity and March the 6th?
Mike Clelland's door with "owls" and "aliens"
I wonder what Carl Jung would have made of this movie in a Jungian sense?
I also watched the 2020 movie 'Underwater' on Disney+ (Star)also written by Brian Duffield, which was interesting from a 2023 perspective, with the OceanGate Titan submersible incident happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment