Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 10, 2023

The Slavic Literature Pod?πŸŽ₯πŸ“šπŸŽ¬

I stumbled across 'The Slavic Literature Pod' when I was searching for podcasts about Tolstoy's novel 'The Kreutzer Sonata', which I wrote about in this fairly recent post -
1001 Books You Must Read [or Listen to] Before You Die, Including 'The Kreutzer Sonata'? πŸŽ»πŸŽΉπŸ’˜
I subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and yesterday I listened to the latest episode which was about the 1972 movie 'Solaris' by 
Andrei Tarkovsky based on the novel by StanisΕ‚aw Lem, which I haven't seen yet, although I did watch the American remake a few weeks ago, which I wrote about in this recent post -
Deeper Into the Mysterious Rabbit Hole of Whitley Strieber's Life Experiences? πŸ‘½πŸ›ΈπŸ•³πŸ‡
I'm yet to read the novel the film is based on, but it is on my list ... or in the 1001 books book at least ... although I will try to watch the 1972 film in the coming weeks to see how the two films compare to each other.
Anyway, I thought I would just give a shout out to the guys who run the 'The Slavic Literature Pod' and recommend it to any bookworms like me working their way through some of 1001 books in the book pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment