Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 20, 2023

What's the Difference: Blade Runner vs Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?πŸ€–πŸ’€πŸ’­πŸ‘

I have only read a few chapters of 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep' so far, but I have watched the final cut of 'Blade Runner' this week, so now I will recognize the differences between the book and the movie as I read along.
I did notice in the movie that Rachel has green eyes when they do a close up of her eye in the tests, but Sean Young has dark brown eyes in real life.
In Blade Runner 2049, why does
Deckard say Rachel had green eyes?
I have been listening to the 'Dickheads' podcast episodes about the book and the movie and what they thought of both, not being much of a Dickhead myself, just more of a F#ckwit really:-)
Blade Runner and "The Eye of Orwell"? πŸ‘πŸ‘€
The only book of Dick's I have read is 'VALIS', which was quite a while ago, so maybe I'll have to blow the dust off it and take it out of my bookcase and give it a re-read before I keep going with the Exegesis of Dick's?
Radio Free Albemuth: Isn't It Ironic?

No comments:

Post a Comment