Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 8, 2023

The Making of a Monarch Butterfly? πŸ¦‹

I've been watching a
caterpillar getting ready to change into a Monarch butterfly right in my own backyard with wonder.
I have not spotted a chrysalis in my backward since I have been living here, but I did have a meaningful encounter with a Crow butterfly I spotted on my kitchen windowsill when I was moving in, and I still have the picture on my current personalized credit card -
A Butterfly That I Felt Was Worth Crowing About
I'd love to spot a Crow butterfly chrysalis in my backyard and watch it day by day, as unlike the greenish chrysalis of the Monarch, a Crow's chrysalis has a mirrored surface.
I was recently listening to David Lorimer's podcast 'Imaginal Inspirations' where he always starts his episodes off with how the caterpillar turns into a butterfly and I was thinking how cool it would be to watch a caterpillar turn into a butterfly in my own backyard and as I was out pulling fallen palm leaves from my garden to place into the bin, I spotted a caterpillar hanging from a plant, which had turned into a lime green chrysalis that same afternoon.
I should have used my wish to win the $60 million Powerball jackpot prize that was going that week, now in hindsight:-)
The monarch was the first butterfly to have its genome sequenced.
Around half of U.S. adults (53%) say
they’ve ever been visited by
a dead
 family member
in a dream or
some other form
I also thought it was personally synchromystic that I found the above article at 
David Lorimer's website which had been published on September 13th, 2023, which happened to be the anniversary of the passing of my father.
Is Consciousness Part of the Fabric of the Universe?
And another article on the website titled 'Is Consciousness Part of the Fabric of the Universe?' was published on September 16th, 2023, which is the anniversary of my father's funeral:-)
Beyond the Brain?πŸ§ πŸ¦‹
Synchronicity and Following the SIGNs?

UPDATE: October 11th, 2023
Looks like something got to the chrysalis putting an end to any hopes of seeing a transformed caterpillar:-(
Looks more like a hollowed-out pumpkin than a chrysalis now.

No comments:

Post a Comment