Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2023

The Synchronicity Storm - Exploring the Portals of Perception?πŸ‘½πŸŒ©πŸ¦‹

I found this 'Troubled Minds' podcast show/episode when I was searching for podcast episodes about synchronicity, as I wrote about in this recent post -
I thought I should have a listen to this episode of the show, even though it looks like one of those nut-bag 'The Secret Sun' type sites with followers who believe an Illuminati type organization control everything that happens on the planet and in the universe and that "God" is some piss-weak old man who can't control some evil fallen angel ... or some such BS.
Easter Sunday at Bluesfest
In this episode the hosts of the podcast believe that they have come up with the term "synchronicity storm" or "sync-storm" which is a phrase I have heard other "sync-heads" use well before the words spilled from their "troubled minds" mouths.
I went on a net search to prove these 
"troubled minds" weren't the first ones to coin the term, and with some interesting results.
Homo Illuminatus/Adam Sommer Aug 11, 2021
Adam Sommer Aug 11, 2021
Hmm ... August 11 rings a synchromystic bell in my book -
Thor Chris was born on August 11?
A butterfly lands on my SIGNS watch?
That UFO/Ghost conference linked on the 'Troubled Minds' page looks interesting to me.
And having listened to that 'Troubled Minds' episode I do like that Strange guy's philosophy about agreeing to disagree with each other without cancelling the other, as so many net gurus today like to do to each other.

UPDATE: October 3rd, 2023
I go out into my backyard this morning to take the rubbish bin out and I find a caterpillar preparing to change itself into a butterfly.
I have never seen a chrysalis in my garden since I have been living here, but butterflies are nothing new to me while I have been living here -
There is Harmony in Everything, It's a Butterfly Who Waits for the World?

No comments:

Post a Comment