Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 1, 2023

Nine: A Number of Synchronicity ... The Ⅸ Files?

I stumbled across this
'IDEAS' podcast about the number 9 and synchronicity at the Player FM 'Best Synchronicity Podcasts' search page this morning after modifying my last post to explain about how I stumbled across the 'Paranormal Thoughts' podcast -
The Interviewer Becomes the Interviewed?πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ›Έ
I was surprised to see the CBC 'IDEAS' podcast listed as a "synchronicity podcast" as I have listened to this podcast show in the past and would not expect to find it listed as a "synchronicity podcast" with these other more woo-woo shows on the page.
I found the CBC 'IDEAS' podcast originally through searching for podcasts about books I had been reading at the time such as 'Middlemarch' and 'War and Peace' -
George Eliot's Middlemarch?🐘
And overnight Australian time my EPL team Tottenham beat Liverpool, so I'm glad to see that I wasn't dreaming when I woke up this morning, even though my AFL team the 'Brisbane Lions' lost the grand final yesterday on the last day of the 9th month:-(
Why Read War and Peace in 2023 When You Can Listen to it and Watch it?πŸ’£☮πŸ•ŠπŸ‡πŸ°
While there are a lot of number 9 synchronicities, as the 'IDEAS' guy from Winnipeg points out in the number 9 episode, what about the number 11, too?
And while I'm no Liverpool FC fan, I am a big fan of John Lennon and his music, hence my blog's title.
Kevin, Walls and Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment