Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 4, 2023

PLUM Love Stories? πŸ’“πŸ’‘πŸ’˜πŸ’”πŸ–€

I'm yet to read Brendan's book 'Plum', but I am about halfway through Trent's book 'Love Stories' and should have it finished later today, if all goes to plan.
I stumbled across a Sydney Writers Festival podcast from about a year ago featuring both Brendan and Trent, which I think is kind of prophetic after re-reading this old 2021 post of mine -
I watched the movie I Origins on Disney + last night after seeing the movie featured in the 'What You Seek is Seeking You' You Tube and knowing that Jake Kotze had used scenes from that movie in his sync film below.
Also, because I had read in the book 'Love Stories' yesterday about Trent mentioning his wife's green eyes.
You've got to love those green eyed people I say;-)
I'd like to read a novel about a shark punching world champion surfer who is a mad keen footy fan who likes a drink or two ... but who would believe such a story, right?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment