Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 14, 2023

Living Myth?πŸ¦‹

I found the
'Living Myth' podcast when I was searching for podcast episodes about butterflies, when I thought I was about to witness a caterpillar turn into a butterfly in my own backyard -
The Making of a Monarch Butterfly? πŸ¦‹
Episode 266 - Butterflies and Human Psyche
Alas, the caterpillar in my backyard didn't make it into a butterfly.
I guess the transforming butterfly wasn't such a good sign afterall?
Oh well, at least I found an interesting podcast show to add to my list.
Beyond the Brain?πŸ§ πŸ¦‹

UPDATE: October 19th, 2023
The latest 'Living Myth' podcast episode (above) is a replay of an old 'Living Myth' podcast episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment