Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 2, 2019

No Time to Die Because I'm Too Busy Driving My Life Away?

I may not know Jack, but Paul is dead?-)
I saw sync-head Mars Fox just made a sync-video titled
'No Time to Die', about Volkswagen and Anti Gravity Technology of the Future using clips from movies such as, 'Skyfall', the 
'Back to the Future' movies, TV adverts and referring to the upcoming Bond movie 'No Time to Die'.
On a personal synchronicity 'No Time to Die' is set for release on April 8th, 2020, which happens to be my late father's birthday and the anniversary date of his mother's passing.
April 8th, 2020?!
Fabulous M[a]RS FOX?-)
I couldn't help thinking back to an old post I wrote when I watched Mars Fox's sync-video where I wrote about a book (which I have since given away and which made me happy doing so:-) I bought, as well as a few trinkets from a shop called Fabulous MRS FOX -
Drive the Carrot, Don't Let It Drive You
On another synchromystic note, I was researching Kurt Russell's family ties and family birthdays for an upcoming post I'm writing about the children of actors linked to the movie
'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood' when I saw Mars Fox's video.
Kurt Russell plays a stuntman named Randy in that movie, as well as being the narrator of the film.
Kurt was born on March 17, which is also the birthday of sync-head Jake Kotze who made these two sync-videos below.
I found out that Kurt Russell has something in common with myself when it comes to April 8.
His father Bing Russell passed away on my father's birthday and the anniversary of my Nana's passing.
The Love Bug (1968)
Bing passed away on April 8th
I also found out that Bing Russell was the uncredited track starter in the movie 'The Love Bug':-)
It's probably just my Jewish roots, but the "Love Bug" will always be Hitler's little car to me.
The Fool's Journey of CLIFF Booth?-)

UPDATE:
Kevin Hart as Ben Barber
Actor Kevin Hart has suffered “major injuries” after a horror crash in which his car tore through a fence and plunged down a gully
Bond?!
Starring Kevin Hart as Fridge
When this baby hits 88 we're going
 to see some serious s
#!t?
"Hart was slated to host the Oscars earlier this year, however, stepped down from the role after his past homophobic tweets resurfaced.
Hart said he was told to apologize for the tweets but chose not to, saying he'd addressed the comments "several times" before.
His decision to pass up the hosting gig resulted in the Academy Awards going without a host for the second time in the ceremony's history."

The JUNGle Book?
It's a JUNGle out there, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment