Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 5, 2021

Owls and Aliens Pareidolia ... and Dr. WHO?

I saw a post yesterday that Mike Clelland (the Owl Guy) posted at his 'Hidden Experience' blog about owls and alien figures that seem to be in the wood grain patterns on his door, and I couldn't help thinking back to when I was a kid and thought I could see "monsters" and aliens in the pattern of the opening credits to the old black and white Dr. WHO shows.
Back then there was no video players to record the shows and freeze frame them to see if you saw what you thought you saw.
Not that I was looking for owls back then ... or greys.
Grey alien?
Owl in flight with a 
grey alien face above it?
Pareidolia
I wonder what the opposite of pareidolia is where say instead of seeing just spider webs hanging behind an artist there are actually owls drawn into the spiderwebs by that artist?-)  
And the nature of Nature is that somethings wish to remain hidden and will go out of their way to do so by using nature to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment