Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 19, 2022

Tracks to RELAX?

I have a bad habit lately of listening to podcasts on my iPad while I drift off to sleep and I like to search for podcast episodes in Apple Podcasts about whatever the subject is that I’m currently reading about in the latest book I’m reading.
Tonight/this morning that subject is blue whales and I stumbled across one of those guided meditation whale song podcasts which did everything but make me relax, as the thought of me scuba diving in an ocean where I could run out of oxygen any minute or be attacked by sharks is about as comforting to me as flying on a Boeing 737 Max that could suddenly nose dive out of the blue and into the blue.
Looks Like I Picked the Right Day to Start Reading The Secret Life of Whales 🐳?
That reminds me that I have to finish reading ‘Fear of Flying’ which is half read and now sitting on my computer desk like ‘The Secret Life of Whales’ was:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment