Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 8, 2020

TODAY IN HISTORY: The world's 'most documented UFO sighting of all time'?

Reading the January 8th news headlines this morning at the
NINE NEWS website I see a UFO report from 1981 gets to make the front page.
TODAY IN HISTORY: The world's 'most documented UFO sighting of all time'
To be honest, not that I'm into UFOs all that much even though I'm currently reading 'Passport to Magonia' by Jacques Fabrice VallΓ©e (born September 24, 1939 in Pontoise, Val-d'Oise, France), I hadn't even heard about "the world's most documented UFO sighting" until reading the news this morning.
I started reading Jacques book after reading Whitley Strieber's fictional alien novel 'The Grays' (which I didn't like and thought was a train-wreck, to be honest) -
Whitley Strieber, The Grays, The Afterlife, & Messages From Anne ... and Robin Williams?
And after watching the very intriguing movie
'Witness of Another World', which stars Jacques VallΓ©e as himself -
Dreamland?
If I would have to have put my money on just what I thought the world's most documented sighting would have been, I would have thought maybe Betty and Barney Hill's case, or the Kenneth Arnold sighting, not some case from France.
The Betty & Barney Hill Case, American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, & Technology?
I did think it was rather synchromystic that this French UFO sighting took place on David Bowie's birthday of January 8th, as Bowie was into this UFO/UAP stuff apparently.
20(16 Miles?) U.F.O/O.F.U and Sneaky Sound Synchromysticism?
But like I wrote earlier this week in my post about the late Tom Long (not Tom Delonge:-), January 8th is also Elvis' and
Stephen Hawking's birthday -
Tom Long Has Left the Building?
Parkes Elvis Festival
Major Tom (Long) from ground control?-)
Maybe I should have my passport to Magonia stamped soon?-)
I had to laugh when yesterday I came across a blogger trying to offload their old 'Passport', while I was reading mine:-)
I think the new cover-art is much better than that old version of 'Passport to Magonia' that 'The Secret Sun Book Nook' was trying to flog off for $75.
Ironically with it being 'The King''s birthday today I see that the first book on offer from 'The Secret Sun Book Nook' is a book on Crowley written by Francis KING:-)
I haven't read that book yet, but as interesting as it is to read about Crowley and his weird practices, I always saw him as a washed up wanker who disappeared from the world as a magick failure, and who had his head stuck too far up his own ass to truly take in the world outside of his own orifices.
Still, who really knows what's going on in this strange world we all live and die in, right?
And why all of a sudden in 2020 all the main stream media focus on UFOs?
How Did Sneaky Sound System's Song UFO Get on the 2020 Sydney Fireworks Soundtrack?
2019: UFOs Became Real?!

No comments:

Post a Comment