Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 4, 2019

Dreamland?

Whitley Strieber talks with Dr. Jacques Vallee discussing the extraordinary new documentary “Witness of Another World,” made by director Alan Stivelman -
Dreamland Podcast: Director Alan Stivelman on His Stunning New Documentary Witness of Another World, with Contributions from Jacques Vallee
Witness of Another World?
I only listened to the free portion of the 'Dreamland' podcast with Jacques Vallee talking to Whitley Strieber, as I'm not that interested in paying for this UFO stuff.
If I paid money to every podcast that I listened to, I would have gone broke a long time ago.
Magic Mushrooms and a Night in 'Dreamland'?

No comments:

Post a Comment